Side Dump Industries Contractor Series: What You Need To Know
As a contractor, you want all your projects to run smoothly and efficiently. As a result, you want to work with the right equipment and professionals. One of the pieces of equipment to check is the new SDI contractor series that allows you to transport all types of materials without leaking your payload. From silage to large rocks, this trailer can perform exceptionally in all areas of your projects.
At Side Dump Industries, we work hard to ensure that every trailer we produce helps our customers increase productivity and profitability in different industries. Whether you’re looking for a contractor trailer for heavy hauling, mining, site preparation, disaster management, road construction, agriculture, excavation, or environmental clean-up, our contractor series can help.
Introducing the New SDI Contractor Series
The latest machine in the market is the SDI contractor series. This new series features a rugged design like the other dump trailers. The watertight tub allows you to transport and dump wet materials without leaking payload, while the robust 4MM Domex 100 XF steel tub and frame allow you to transport and dump rocks and gravel.
The new series also has multiple optional features to add based on your needs. Some of these include a gooseneck tongue hitch ball or fifth wheel hitch, heavy-duty adjustable pintle eye or clevis, rated axle with electric brakes, and a 2.5 gallon remote controlled 12VDC hydraulic pump.
How To Choose the Perfect Contractor Trailer
Choosing a trailer can be daunting and frustrating, especially if you don’t know what you want. With so many dump trailers in the market today, you can quickly get confused and purchase the wrong equipment for your projects. That’s why learning how to choose the right contractor trailer is crucial. Remember, this is a massive investment that needs careful consideration when purchasing. The ideal contractor trailer should have the following features:
- Enclosed: If you’re looking for a more versatile contractor trailer, it’s best to go for the enclosed option. The enclosed trailer protects your equipment from elements and spillage when driving on uneven surfaces.
- Adequate length: Regardless of the projects you intend to take with your new trailer, choosing a sizable option is essential in case you need to haul more than the average load. When you need to carry an entire warehouse to the job site, you need a big trailer. Assess your needs carefully and choose an adjustable length.
- Multiple storage options: Your trailer should allow you to store small items and boxes comfortably. This makes it convenient for you when you’re hauling materials for longer distances. These storage spaces also help you keep essential tools and equipment in case the trailer needs a repair or replacement.
- Watertight: Your contractor trailer should be weatherproof and watertight for easier transportation of wet materials. Our new series features a sealed tub for watertight applications with a one-and-a-half-inch drain plug.
- Secure locks: keeping your trailer safe can be made easier with secure locks. Apart from elements, you also need to keep materials away from thieves. Since you are bringing lots of materials and tools, it’s vital to ensure they are secure using an easy-to-operate locking mechanism.
Find a Dealer Near You
Does the new SDI contractor trailer meet your criteria? Why not call your local dealer and book a visit? Not only will it make your job easier, but it will also help you stay productive for a very long time. Contact us anytime for inquiries.